Sunday, August 14, 2011

Umm... I'm going to be on the radio tomorrow.

Hi world.
There have been many moments in my time here where I have stopped, laughed, and wondered "where am I... and what is my life??"
Tuesday a man from a Cochabambian radio station asked me if I would do an interview about the social work I am doing and why I decided to come to Bolivia. I tried to explain that my spanish probably isn't sufficient, but he wasn't convinced.
After finding out if he was legit, I agreed. What the heck, right? Why not talk in Spanish on live radio after only being here a month and a half?

So the interview is tomorrow, and I freaked out and asked him to send me the questions so I can prepare. And he did, thank Jesus. But I am asking for PRAYER. Because I know myself and I might say things off the cuff, but hopefully he does not... because with nerves I probably won't  understand!!!
This is crazy...
But it is also a chance to share about Mosoj Yan and to witness, so pray that God uses me somehow.
Ok. Tomorrow. 4:30pm. Radio Oro in case you are local.

(and oh yeah, please pray for me... did I mention I am nervous?)
Chow,
Lorena

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Lo!! This is such an amazing opportunity! I am super excited for you and can't wait to hear how it goes! I know you know this but Philippians 4:6-7- "Do not be anxious about ANYTHING, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to GOD. And the peace of understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." :)
    Check out: 1 Peter 5:7, Psalm 55:22, Romans 15:13, 2 Thessalonians 3:16
    I'm praying for you girl! Miss you!
    Love you sister!!
    Cass

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am praying like crazy!!! May God's words flow through you. Just imagine your best bud, Jesus, sitting there in the radio room (or whatever they call it) with you during the interview. God is behind this...you weren't asked to do this interview by accident.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool! God is totally using you and he will tomorrow....praying for you...love you!

    ReplyDelete