Sunday, July 3, 2011

Going to the jungle...

Tomorrow I am heading to Chapare, to a beautiful "jungle" camping ground. (ok... so Iĺl give you more details when I come back because I really have no idea...)
I am going with the staff and girls from Albergue because its the girls' winter vacation. And this trip is really special for the girls.
The staff has made a program so that these 3 days are more like a spiritual retreat that are going to be based off the book of Esther.
Please please pray for spiritual, physical, emotional, and mental protection for all of us.

This is a really important time for me to get to go deeper with the girls, gain some trust, and also share more of myself with them.
Please pray for my stomach through this time, that I can find safe food (I have been having problems and I actually went to the doctor on Sat.) And that I can communicate. This is the first time I will be completely without any English speaker, and my spirit is wearing down with the little I feel I can communicate.

Thanks for all your love and support! Iĺl take some good pictures.

1 comment:

  1. I am looking forward to hearing about the retreat. I know the language barrier is frustrating but I know it will come. Dad & I are praying for you. I love you! Thanks for the photos.
    Love, mom

    ReplyDelete