Sunday, August 1, 2010

You will fulfill your will for me Oh Lord, I will Praise you for your steadfast love!

It's our last day here.
Last day.
I am about to go to the house and I have never been so excited to try and help bathe 11 little boys. And put gel in their hair. And... ok I need to stop while I am ahead otherwise this blog will be oversentimental.
And although I am really sad, and not ready to go, and although I have to completely rely on God's strength because as Matt said last night with a smile "I am currently watching the train wreck that is you right now!" I am a bit tired and weary, today is the day to praise the Lord my God.
He has been so good to me!!!
And mis amigos here at Casa Bernabe have welcomed me into their family- they have been so good to us.
And now, I get to go worship with my kids and my friends one last time.
Would love prayers- especially ones of praise for God's goodness here.
Peace,
Lo

2 comments:

  1. Here we are to Praise YOU! Here we are to Worship! Here we are say YOU ARE OUR GOD!

    Praying for all on your hearts...and May the road rise up to meet you and GOD Bless you all until you meet again :)

    PEACE, COMFORT and SAFE TRAVEL Lauren :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you. I hope you had a great day with the kids today. I prayed for you all day. God is so good that you got to experience this trip & know these special little children.
    Praise God!
    Love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete